Thursday, October 18, 2012

Still Alive

Hello.

Err, well. This is awkward.

Wow. Actually I have been typing and deleting and typing and deleting words for quite some time just now. Blogging now feels like a foreign and unfamiliar thing to me. I feel like I haven't been updating my blog for like, I don't know, maybe 10 years? (Well that's a bit too much of exaggerating, I know).

So the point of this post is just to let you know (by you I mean my almost non-existent readers and maybe friends?) that I am still alive. Yup, I'm alive and kicking some balls.

I am now residing in some place in Selangor. Haha. I don't want to give too much info on my whereabouts here cos well, I don't know, it's unimportant anyway. So I think that's all. Oh and yeah I want to upload the latest photo of my meow meow, for keepsaking purposes.


Isn't he adorable??

Okay, till next post. Ciao!